If you have been searching for the right place to receive your education, look no further than the Arkansas criminal justice schools. No matter what type of career you want in the criminal justice field, the Arkansas criminal justice schools have the resources, tools, and educators to help you begin your journey. There are locations across the state in great cities like Little Rock and The Ozarks, meaning you can always expect to have a rich, fulfilling experience. If traditional learning isn’t the best option for you, there are also online Arkansas criminal justice schools available. Regardless of the type of program you are looking for, you can browse our list of featured Arkansas criminal justice schools and enroll today!
Popular Criminal Justice programs available at many Arkansas schools*:
- Criminal Justice (No Specialization)
- Homeland Security
- Law Enforcement
- Forensics / Crime Scene Investigations
*Programs May Vary. Check with an enrollment official for specific course offerings
Some career figures for Private Detectives in Arkansas:
- Average annual salary: $52,530
- Employment outlook: 11% growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Bachelor’s
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Arkansas Criminal Justice Schools Enrolling Now
At Remington College, we offer a variety of educational programs.
While no reputable school can guarantee employment after graduation, our programs are designed with an emphasis on helping students to prepare for entry-level employment in various career fields.
This combination of traditional teaching methods along with practical classroom experience provides an opportunity for students to apply and practice their knowledge and skills.
Not sure which program is right for you? Remington College understands that choosing a career path can be stressful for some students. That’s why we have admissions staff available to students in order to help them find an area of study that is right for them.
Some programs that may be available in your area:
- Criminal Justice
- Medical Assisting
- Pharmacy Technician
Why choose Remington College?
- Small class sizes
- Day or evening classes available in select programs
- Career focused educational programs
- Financial aid available for those who qualify
Simply fill out the form to receive more information about Remington College.
Keiser University eCampus Online
Since 1977, Keiser University has provided quality student-centered, career-focused education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions. Degrees are offered with a curriculum that is in pace with technology and workforce demand trends in business, criminal justice, health care, information technology and more. Our “one-class-at-a-time” approach allows busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family.
Why Keiser University Online? Online Convenience, Personalized Attention
From admissions to faculty, our staff is dedicated to student care:
- One-class-at-a-time scheduling. Instead of juggling multiple assignments and exams, take one class for four weeks before moving on.
- Small classes with accessible staff and faculty that foster a student-centered learning community
- State-of-the-practice online classroom technology and user-friendly format to enhance learning
- Extensive online resources that include information and access to all student services
- Financial aid and scholarships are available for those who qualify
- Military friendly. Keiser University offers scholarships to qualified veterans, active-duty military personnel and their dependents. Keiser is a Yellow Ribbon Program participant and approved for veterans training.
Keiser is one of Florida’s largest independent universities and a valued choice for career-motivated students. Keiser University Online offers degrees in fields that are in demand and provides job placement assistance to its students and alumni. We research trends for growing fields and tailor our curriculum to prepare students for entry and advancement to rewarding careers.