Pennsylvania has always been known for its amazing education opportunities and the Pennsylvania criminal justice schools are no exception. The Keystone State has much to offer when it comes to your criminal justice education. There are schools available in terrific cities like Pittsburgh and Philadelphia, meaning you will have so much to see and do while earning your degree. You can even take classes online through the Pennsylvania criminal justice schools. No matter which option sounds right for you, you can browse our list of featured Pennsylvania criminal justice schools and sign up today!
Popular Criminal Justice programs available at many Pennsylvania schools*:
- Criminal Justice (No Specialization)
- Homeland Security
- Law Enforcement
- Forensics / Crime Scene Investigations
*Programs May Vary. Check with an enrollment official for specific course offerings
Some career figures for Private Detectives in Pennsylvania:
- Average annual salary: $47,610
- Currently employed: 2,070
- Employment outlook: 11% growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Bachelor’s
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Pennsylvania Criminal Justice Schools Enrolling Now
McCann School of Business & Technology
You’ll Love Our Flexible Program Options
Not everyone can devote an entire day to classwork. Some students work full- or part-time jobs while others have children and families to care for. We realize that life can be busy and hectic, so we developed flexible programs that allow students to attend classes at times that are convenient for them.
If you’re looking for flexible career programs, look no further than McCann. We can help you earn an ASB/AST Degree or Diploma without giving up your job or sacrificing time with your family.
Keiser University eCampus Online
Since 1977, Keiser University has provided quality student-centered, career-focused education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions. Degrees are offered with a curriculum that is in pace with technology and workforce demand trends in business, criminal justice, health care, information technology and more. Our “one-class-at-a-time” approach allows busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family.
Why Keiser University Online? Online Convenience, Personalized Attention
From admissions to faculty, our staff is dedicated to student care:
- One-class-at-a-time scheduling. Instead of juggling multiple assignments and exams, take one class for four weeks before moving on.
- Small classes with accessible staff and faculty that foster a student-centered learning community
- State-of-the-practice online classroom technology and user-friendly format to enhance learning
- Extensive online resources that include information and access to all student services
- Financial aid and scholarships are available for those who qualify
- Military friendly. Keiser University offers scholarships to qualified veterans, active-duty military personnel and their dependents. Keiser is a Yellow Ribbon Program participant and approved for veterans training.
Keiser is one of Florida’s largest independent universities and a valued choice for career-motivated students. Keiser University Online offers degrees in fields that are in demand and provides job placement assistance to its students and alumni. We research trends for growing fields and tailor our curriculum to prepare students for entry and advancement to rewarding careers.