If you want to earn your criminal justice degree in North Carolina you have several terrific education opportunities to choose from. There are a variety of terrific North Carolina criminal justice schools throughout the state including programs in cities like Charlotte and Raleigh. You can even enroll in online courses if you would prefer to learn from home at your own pace. Regardless of your decision, you can expect to take courses that prepare you for this diverse career field. For more information browse our list of featured North Carolina criminal justice schools below!
Popular Criminal Justice programs available at many North Carolina schools*:
- Criminal Justice (No Specialization)
- Homeland Security
- Law Enforcement
- Forensics / Crime Scene Investigations
*Programs May Vary. Check with an enrollment official for specific course offerings
Some career figures for Private Detectives in North Carolina:
- Average annual salary: $60,020
- Currently employed: 520
- Employment outlook: 11% growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Bachelor’s
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
North Carolina Criminal Justice Schools Enrolling Now
At Miller-Motte, we focus on offering the latest courses, and we care about the personal success of each and every one of our students. Because the marketplace demands it, we offer degrees and diplomas leading to long-term sustainable careers for our grads.
Whether preparing to enter the professional world or expanding your skills, education should be available wherever, whenever. With Miller-Motte you can rely on challenging programs, interesting curriculum, and a friendly educational environment.
Keiser University eCampus Online
Since 1977, Keiser University has provided quality student-centered, career-focused education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions. Degrees are offered with a curriculum that is in pace with technology and workforce demand trends in business, criminal justice, health care, information technology and more. Our “one-class-at-a-time” approach allows busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family.
Why Keiser University Online? Online Convenience, Personalized Attention
From admissions to faculty, our staff is dedicated to student care:
- One-class-at-a-time scheduling. Instead of juggling multiple assignments and exams, take one class for four weeks before moving on.
- Small classes with accessible staff and faculty that foster a student-centered learning community
- State-of-the-practice online classroom technology and user-friendly format to enhance learning
- Extensive online resources that include information and access to all student services
- Financial aid and scholarships are available for those who qualify
- Military friendly. Keiser University offers scholarships to qualified veterans, active-duty military personnel and their dependents. Keiser is a Yellow Ribbon Program participant and approved for veterans training.
Keiser is one of Florida’s largest independent universities and a valued choice for career-motivated students. Keiser University Online offers degrees in fields that are in demand and provides job placement assistance to its students and alumni. We research trends for growing fields and tailor our curriculum to prepare students for entry and advancement to rewarding careers.