You can get started with your criminal justice education today by heading to the great state of Montana. There is a variety of Montana criminal justice schools available, all of which have the educators and resources needed to prepare you for this diverse field. Whether you want to learn in Helena, Billings, or even online, the choice is yours in Montana. Browse our list of featured Montana criminal justice schools to learn more about your options. Take some time to learn more about the online and traditional Montana criminal justice schools and enroll in one today!
Popular Criminal Justice programs available at many Montana schools*:
- Criminal Justice (No Specialization)
- Homeland Security
- Law Enforcement
- Forensics / Crime Scene Investigations
*Programs May Vary. Check with an enrollment official for specific course offerings
Some career figures for Private Detectives in Montana:
- Average annual salary: $43,900
- Employment outlook: 11% growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Bachelor’s
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Montana Criminal Justice Schools Enrolling Now
Keiser University eCampus Online
For more than 35 years, Keiser University has provided student-centered, career-focused education in fields such as health care, business, criminal justice and information technology. Our one-class-at-a-time schedules allow busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family. Whether you choose to attend online, on campus, or both you will be part of a caring learning environment led by experienced faculty who bring textbooks to life with real-world challenges and solutions. Our unique combination of a curriculum that is in pace with technology and the skills employers value along with our “students first” approach provides an outstanding academic experience.
Why Keiser University Online
Online Convenience to Help You Achieve Your Goals
From faculty to admissions, our staff is dedicated to your success.
- Accessible faculty and staff with small classes to ensure personalized attention for each student
- State-of-the-practice online classroom technology in a user-friendly format to enhance learning
- Extensive online resources with access to all student services, including registration, instructional materials and an online library system with a wide range of academic journals, e-books, streaming videos, print titles and research databases
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools1
- Financial aid and scholarships available for those who qualify
- Military-friendly and committed to serving active members of the military, veterans and their families, with scholarships available for those who qualify.
- Approved for veterans training
- Transfer credits accepted subject to university approval
Keiser is one of Florida’s largest independent universities and is a valued choice for career-motivated students. We offer associate, bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degrees in fields that are in demand, and we provide job placement assistance to students and alumni.
Keiser University is a private, not-for-profit university.
1 Keiser University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award certificates and degrees at the associate, baccalaureate, masters, specialist and doctoral levels. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Keiser University.