Making sure you receive the right education should always be a priority. When it comes to earning your criminal justice degree, Florida is the place to be for high-quality schools. There are a wide range of Florida criminal justice schools to choose from including locations in Miami, Orlando, and Tampa. If studying in one of the state’s great cities isn’t the right option for you, consider one of the online Florida criminal justice schools. Whether you want to learn in a classroom or from home on your computer, you can accomplish your goals by enrolling in one of the Florida criminal justice schools today. Browse our list of featured programs and get started now!
Popular Criminal Justice programs available at many Florida schools*:
- Criminal Justice (No Specialization)
- Homeland Security
- Law Enforcement
- Forensics / Crime Scene Investigations
*Programs May Vary. Check with an enrollment official for specific course offerings
Some career figures for Private Detectives in Florida:
- Average annual salary: $43,980
- Currently employed: 2,160
- Employment outlook: 11% growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Bachelor’s
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Florida Criminal Justice Schools Enrolling Now
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
At Keiser University, you will find a warm, friendly community with faculty and staff truly committed to your success. Our small class sizes, individualized attention, and one-class-at-a-time schedules create a positive learning environment where you can excel. Whether your goal is to prepare for a new career or to advance with your current employer, Keiser University is designed around your needs.
Keiser University Advantage
- Associate, Bachelor’s, Master’s and Doctoral degree programs
- Day, Evening, and Online Classes
- Financial Aid to Those Who Qualify
- Job Placement Assistance Available
- Military-friendly, scholarships for qualified active duty personnel, Veterans, and dependants. Yellow Ribbon program participant, approved for Veterans training
Programs and delivery format vary by campus. Courses are subject to change.
Keiser University’s programs and curriculum remain in-line with technology and workforce trends, helping you develop the skills and qualifications necessary to succeed in today’s job market. Our career-focused programs make it possible for you to graduate in less time than you may think.
Keiser University is a private, not-for-profit university.
- Master of Arts in Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Arts in Legal Studies
- Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Science in Forensic Investigation
- Bachelor of Arts in Homeland Security
- Associate of Arts in Criminal Justice
- Associate of Arts in Homeland Security
- Associate of Science in Crime Scene Technology
- Associate of Arts in Homeland Security (Online Only)
- Master of Arts in Criminal Justice (Online)
- Master of Arts in Homeland Security
- Bachelor of Arts in Legal Studies (Online Only)
- Master of Science in Information Security (campus or hybrid)
- Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice (Online Only)
- Master of Arts in Criminal Justice
Florida Technical College
We pride ourselves in providing students with an exceptional learning experience through individualized instruction and subject-focused training. At FTC, all classes are limited in size to ensure personalized attention. Small class sizes allow students to obtain the hands-on training needed to feel confident in their abilities. Our individualized approach to learning is also subject-focused. Most students take one course a month which allows you to focus your energy on mastering one subject before moving on to the next.
Thank you for your interest in City College! Our goal is to help you prepare for a successful future. Whether you are a recent high school graduate, an adult thinking about returning to college, or a military veteran seeking a new civilian career, the City College Office of Admissions will help you make the right choice for your unique situation and begin a rewarding new career fast.
Our knowledgeable admissions representatives are dedicated to answering any of your questions and concerns and ensuring your application process with us is simple and stress-free. They will work with you one-on-one to help you map out your educational and career goals and conquer any obstacles in your way. At City College, we’ll help you get started on the path to achieving your dreams.
Top Ten Reasons to Choose City College
1. Practical, relevant degree programs
3. Hands-on training
4. Up-to-date curriculum
5. Small classes
6. Tutorial assistance
7. Instructors who are industry professionals
8. Job placement assistance
9. Flexible class schedules
10. Preparing you for success
City College is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS) to award Associate of Science and Bachelor of Science degrees. On December 12, 2016 the Secretary of the U.S. Department of Education withdrew the recognition of ACICS as an accrediting agency. City College has a provisional participation agreement with USDOE, and the Secretary deems the College to hold recognized accreditation while the PPPA is in effect, not to exceed 18 months from December 12, 2016.
Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools
750 First Street N.E., Suite 980,
Washington, DC 20002-4241
Tel. (202) 336-6780
South University enjoys a long-standing tradition of excellence in education and personalized student attention.
Since its humble beginnings, South University has experienced continued growth transforming from a two-year college into a four-year university offering associate’s, bachelor’s, master’s and doctorate degree programs with campus locations in Columbia, South Carolina; Montgomery, Alabama; Savannah, Georgia; and Tampa and West Palm Beach, Florida.