If an online degree in criminal justice is what you’re after, these schools are the best places to look. These recognized online colleges offer criminal justice degrees with a variety of course concentrations to facilitate a wide range of career directions. Because they are online, every program on this list is available to students nationwide.
You can learn more about each school by clicking the titles to request more detailed program information.
At South College we welcome students from all different stages of life and career. Whether you are pursing a degree for the first time, going back to school as an adult learner, or furthering your career with an advanced degree, our faculty and staff will partner with you to give your dreams direction.
Enjoy a small college environment with a variety of educational programs and courses offered at varying times including day, evening, and Saturday classes, with select courses offered online.
At South College, the primary goal of each curriculum is to prepare students to pursue the career of their choice. Students will find challenging courses provided in a supportive atmosphere.
South College is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award degrees at the doctorate, master’s, baccalaureate, associate and certificate levels.
Penn Foster Career School
Career Diplomas and Certificates Your Time and Online.
Want a better job? Looking for a new career? Thinking about starting your own business? Today’s students often don’t have time to attend regularly scheduled classes, but through online education. Penn Foster Career School, one of the world’s largest regionally accredited distance learning career schools, has educated millions of adults through their study-at-home programs.
When students complete their program they are awarded a Career Diploma. Penn Foster Career School offers Career Diplomas in a wide variety of high-demand career fields, particularly in the areas of: business, technology, engineering, health services, education, and the trades.
Career Diploma programs have gained in popularity because they contain a large amount of relevant, real-word applicable information that can be learned in a flexible format. Career Diplomas are ideal for people who are interested in changing careers, but can’t take time away from their current job or family obligations.
Why Many Students Choose Penn Foster Career School for Their Training:
- Materials are available as soon as your enrollment is accepted.
- Students have the flexibility to study online… at a pace that’s right for them.
- There are no classes to attend because students complete all of their studies from the comfort and convenience of their own home.
- Penn Foster offers over 50 Career Diploma programs in some of today’s most in-demand career fields.
- Friendly and helpful support from expert instructors dedicated to each student’s success is just a phone call or an email away.
- We have an extensive online community where students can interact with fellow students, faculty, and alumni. Students can also participate in the hundreds of blogs and academic groups.
- Web access to learning and student services is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Penn Foster Career School’s tuition is among the lowest of all accredited career schools. They offer 0% interest and customized monthly payment plans.
- Books, study guides, learning aids, and instructor support are all included in the student’s tuition.
- Students and graduates have immediate access to Penn Foster Career Services, which include resume writing, interviewing tips, job search techniques, and more.
- Students can earn a Career Diploma in a matter of months.
Penn Foster Career School is accredited by the Distance Education Accrediting Commission (DEAC), which is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education (USDE) and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA). Penn Foster Career School is regionally accredited by the Commission on Secondary Schools of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.
Penn Foster Career School has been accredited as an Authorized Provider by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET).
These established continuing education schools offer comprehensive, career-focused instruction in the field of criminal justice. Here you will find a range of degrees covering course subjects in law and justice, to prepare you for a variety of careers in law … Continue reading
An associate degree in criminal justice is a 2-year degree that introduces students to the three main elements of the criminal justice system: Law Enforcement Courts and the Legal System The Correctional System Postsecondary education is a strong advantage in … Continue reading
The bachelors degree in criminal justice is a 4-year degree that can be earned online or at a campus-based school. This criminal justice degree is popular among law enforcement officers and other criminal justice professionals who plan on advancing to … Continue reading
A masters degree in a criminal justice is a prestigious, high-level post-graduate degree. The only more advanced degree a student can earn is a PhD (doctorate) degree. Masters degrees in criminal justice are 2-year programs that supplement and build upon … Continue reading
If an online degree in criminal justice is what you’re after, these schools are the best places to look. These recognized online colleges offer criminal justice degrees with a variety of course concentrations to facilitate a wide range of career … Continue reading